Top Airlie Beach Multi-day Cruises
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All Airlie Beach Tours
Climb aboard the only commercial sailing trimaran in the Whitsunday Islands for an unforgettable 2-night voyage through these unspoiled isles that lie between the Queensland coast and the Great Barrier Reef. Soak up the sun on spacious decks, drop anchor to feel the sand between your toes on the pristine beaches of various islands, and snorkel among vibrant marine life at spots like Blue Peal Bay and Caves Cove. You won’t go hungry with all meals freshly prepared right onboard.
Spend two days and one night on the Great Barrier Reef, one of the world’s largest coral reef systems. The Reefworld pontoon is your base for snorkeling, semi-submersible rides, and other underwater explorations by day. Stay overnight on the upper deck of the pontoon, 40 nautical miles (74 km) from shore and sleep under the stars in a swag (tent). Includes most meals and round-trip transport from the Port of Airlie or Hamilton Island.
If you want a special, memorable experience beyond the standard Great Barrier Reef day tours, spend the night underwater in an amazing 'reefsuite.' Begin by cruising through the Whitsunday Islands to Hardy Reef, where you can choose to snorkel, dive, or take a scenic helicopter flight (extra cost). Once the daytrippers have left you can enjoy a peaceful sunset dinner before retiring to your underwater suite with reef views.
Enjoy three days sailing around the magnificent Whitsunday Islands on this small-group cruise departing from Airlie Beach. Over three relaxing days you can jump off board to snorkel around coral reefs, swim in crystal-clear water, sunbathe on pristine beaches, hike to island lookouts, and chill out on deck while enjoying plentiful good food.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Multi-day Cruises in Airlie Beach?
The best Multi-day Cruises in Airlie Beach according to Viator travelers are:
What Multi-day Cruises in Airlie Beach are taking additional safety precautions?
These Airlie Beach experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Nature and Wildlife Tours
- On the Water
- Multi-day Cruises
- Scuba Diving
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Art & Culture
- Tickets & Passes
- Travel & Transportation Services
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets