2 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
This sailing excursion stands out by offering two days of travel and exploration instead of one. Spend two days exploring the Whitsunday Islands and the fringes of the Great Barrier Reef, stopping at good snorkeling locations along the way. Travel on a large sailboat, sleep below decks on bunks, and take advantage of the provided meals and snorkeling gear.
- Spend two days exploring the World Heritage-listed Whitsunday Islands and Great Barrier Reef
- Travel on an 82-foot (25-meter) sailboat
- Relax while someone else takes care of travel and accommodations
- Don’t worry about packing meals: they’re all included
Saved to wishlist!
2 nights on board accommodation
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
National Park fees
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Coral Sea Marina South Village, Shingley Dr, Airlie Beach QLD 4802, Australia
Meeting Point C - Sth Village
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Confirmation of booking will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY OzSail
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during 2-Night Whitsundays Sailing Cruise incl. Whitehaven Beach & Great Barrier Reef?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during 2-Night Whitsundays Sailing Cruise incl. Whitehaven Beach & Great Barrier Reef?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2-Night Whitsundays Sailing Cruise incl. Whitehaven Beach & Great Barrier Reef?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
2-Night Whitsundays Sailing Cruise incl. Whitehaven Beach & Great Barrier Reef
Explore Similar Things to Do
Overnight ToursMulti-day ToursWater ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingAirlie BeachOvernight Tours - QueenslandMulti-day Tours - QueenslandWater Tours - QueenslandCategory