- Comprehensive tour of the Whitsundays: Make the most of your time
- Includes lunch, as well as morning and afternoon teas
- See the best of the Whitsunday Islands in just one day
- Activities include snorkeling and stand up paddleboarding
Departure & Return
If joining the tour without a bus transfer, please be at Meeting Point C at Coral Sea Marina (South Village) no later than 8:00am on the day of departure. Please bring tickets with you.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age of 18 months
- Pregnant woman are not allowed.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 37 travelers
- OPERATED BY Explore Whitsundays
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "The lunch is light, so you might consider bringing extra snacks." See review