- Guided Jet Ski tour through the World Heritage-listed Whitsunday Island Marine Park, from Airlie Beach
- Learn about the natural features of the Whitsunday Islands from your experienced guide
- Look for marine life such as sea turtles, sea birds, whales (in season) and dugongs
- Includes all riding apparel, bottled water, photos, and instruction; no prior experience needed
- Small group tour limited to 20 people gives you a more customized experience
Departure & Return
Tours depart from Airlie Adventure Central, Coral Sea Marina South Village, Shingley Drive, Airlie Beach. Courtesy coach pick ups are available from local accommodation houses. Please reconfirm pick up time 24 hours prior with your accommodation or call Whitsunday Jetski Tours on 0459 538 754.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Tours begin with pickup from your Airlie Beach hotel and transfer to the check-in office. There, meet your guide and receive an orientation and safety briefing before boarding your Sea-doo Jet Ski, which you can ride solo or with a friend.
Put on the provided riding apparel—vest, sunglasses or goggles, a hat—then climb on to your Jet Ski for a ride through the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Whitsunday Islands.
Airlie Adventure: Take off in the morning from Airlie Beach to zip around Pioneer Bay's scenic bays and lovely beaches. Spot small islands, among other places, pointed out by your expert guide, during your explorations. If you’re lucky, you might catch a glimpse of sea turtles, sea birds, or a large dugong (akin to the manatee) bobbing along the water.
Your guide provides entertaining and informative commentary throughout the tour, and can help with any questions that you may have. Take breaks for photo ops, to get a closer look at places you see, and to sip on provided bottled water. This option is suitable for both beginner and experienced jet skiers.
South Molle and Daydream Islands Experience: This experience offers 50km of jet skiing and is all about maximizing your time on-board the Jet Ski. Explore the stunning Whitsunday Islands visiting the natural beauty of South Molle Island and Daydream Island.
Jet Ski to Paradise: Satisfy your thirst for adventure jet skiing away from the crowds to the very exclusive Paradise Cove Resort. Enjoy a cool drink and a delicious tropical brunch before spoiling yourself in the resort pool, go for a paddleboard or just relax. Once invigorated, prepare to hang on as the adventure reignites on the return journey. This exciting adventure incorporates a resort stopover and ample jet skiing time.
Ultimate Island Trek (solo riders only): Journey to the island oasis of Palm Bay Resort on Long Island. Enjoy a beautiful poolside lunch including delicious woodfired pizzas, salads, and chips. Relax with a drink, take a dip in the pool or chill on the beach, before the thrills are amplified on the return journey, delivering more scenic splendor exploring numerous islands and resorts as you conquer the ultimate 70km trek. This exhilarating new tour includes a resort stopover and plenty of jet skiing time. Please also note, this tour is for solo riders only due to the longer distances.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in most weather conditions
- Must be able to swim wearing a lifejacket
- Must be able to speak English
- Minimum driver age is 16 years
- Minimum passenger age of 8 years and over for Airlie Adventure tour
- Minimum passenger age of 12 years and over for Two Island Safari tour
- Solo riders only with a minimum age of 16 years and over for the Ultimate Island Trek tour
- Above average fitness level and confidence in open waters for Two Island Safari and Ultimate Island Trek tours
- Weight restrictions apply. Maximum of two people per jetski or 507 pounds (230 kg) per Jet Ski
- Maximum 12 Jet Skis per tour (maximum of 24 people)
- No previous experience is necessary
- A reasonable level of fitness is required
- IMPORTANT: This tour departs from Airlie Beach on the mainland. If you are staying on one of the islands of Whitsundays, you must make your own way to Coral Sea Marina to join the tour at the specified departure time.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Whitsunday Jetski Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I'm usually too lazy to write reviews but these guys are 100% worth the effort :) I highly recommend it, adrenaline guaranteed!" See review