5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience Australia’s natural beauty up-close on a thrilling half-day 4WD adventure from Cairns. Venture off-road in the Barron Gorge National Park and Kuranda National Park, and witness the startling contrasts of tropical rainforest, savannah, and rugged mountains, as you drive along the Great Dividing Range. Stop along the way to snap photos of Lake Morris, Copperlode Dam and Surprise Falls; enjoy views of the Great Barrier Reef from Lamb Range; and stand before the mighty Barron Falls. This small-group tour is limited to 13 people for a personalized experience.
- Discover Queensland's natural landmarks on a half-day tour
- Visit Barron Gorge and Kuranda national parks
- Admire the stunning scenery of Australia's countryside
- Enjoy a personalized experience with a maximum of 13 travelers
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
Certified Licensed Driver / Guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by 4WD vehicle
Coffee and/or Tea
Food and drinks, unless specified
The tour does not operate from Port Douglas, unless you can make your own way to Cairns.
Morning Tour only operates from Cairns City Hotels
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can also Pick Up from AirBnB locations, just let us know the address when booking.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for child aged 4 and under
- The tour does not operate from Port Douglas, unless you can make your own way to Cairns.
- Please bring water/water bottle
- Wet weather gear (Nov-June)
- Minimum numbers of 2 apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Northern Beaches pick ups for the Afternoon Tour Only
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY Discovery Tours Australia
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Barron Gorge and Kuranda National Park Half Day Rainforest and Waterfall 4WD Tour from Cairns?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Barron Gorge and Kuranda National Park Half Day Rainforest and Waterfall 4WD Tour from Cairns?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Barron Gorge and Kuranda National Park Half Day Rainforest and Waterfall 4WD Tour from Cairns?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Barron Gorge and Kuranda National Park Half Day Rainforest and Waterfall 4WD Tour from Cairns
3 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeExtremeEco ToursHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCairns & the Tropical North4WD Tours - QueenslandSporting Events - QueenslandNature and Wildlife - QueenslandExtreme - QueenslandEco Tours - QueenslandHalf-day Tours - Queensland4WD Tours - AeroglenSporting Events - AeroglenNature and Wildlife - AeroglenExtreme - AeroglenEco Tours - AeroglenHalf-day Tours - Aeroglen4WD Tours - Port DouglasSporting Events - Port DouglasNature and Wildlife - Port DouglasExtreme - Port DouglasEco Tours - Port DouglasHalf-day Tours - Port DouglasCategory
Michaelmas Cay Tours & TicketsCairns Night Markets & Food Court Tours & TicketsTrinity Beach Tours & TicketsBirdworld Kuranda Tours & TicketsMamu Tropical Skywalk Tours & TicketsCairns Cruise Port Tours & TicketsAustralian Butterfly Sanctuary Tours & TicketsCairns Zoom & Wildlife Dome Tours & TicketsCairns Botanic Gardens Tours & TicketsCairns Esplanade Lagoon Tours & TicketsKuranda Koala Gardens Tours & TicketsLake Barrine Tours & TicketsEsplanade Boardwalk Tours & TicketsWet Tropics World Heritage Area Tours & TicketsMt. Whitfield Tours & TicketsBehana Gorge Waterfall Tours & TicketsBarron Gorge National Park Tours & TicketsCairns Aquarium Tours & TicketsFitzroy Island Tours & TicketsMuddy's Playground Tours & Tickets