- Buffet lunch, morning and afternoon tea are provided
- Learn about the reef during a educational presentation
- Transfers to the reef from Cairns aboard a fast catamaran are included
- Snorkeling equipment and instruction are provided
Departure & Return
Check-in at the Great Adventures counter inside the Reef Fleet Terminal at least30 minutes prior to departure.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Snorkelling can be a strenuous activity. We recommend informing crew of any medical conditions.
- The minimum age for scuba diving is 12 years. Certain medical conditions and medications may preclude some people from participating.
- After a single dive a wait of 12 hours is recommended before ascending to an altitude of 300 metres or greater. If doing multiple dives an interval of 24 hours is suggested.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Quicksilver Group
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms