12 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
This full-day tour from Cancun packs a sightseeing punch—see Valladolid, a 16th-century colonial city, visit the ancient Maya civilization of Chichen Itza, a UNESCO Site, and have a chance to participate in an ancient Mayan purification ritual of Temazcal guided by a real shaman. In the archaeological zone, admire the Kukulkan pyramid and the Temple of Warriors. A guide explains the cultural importance of the landmarks you stroll past. Spend leisurely time relaxing in the peaceful cenote of Ik-Kil. With round-trip hotel transport, this is a hassle-free experience you don’t want to miss.
- Tour of Chichen Itza, Ik-Kil cenote, and Valladolid from Cancun
- Discover the archaeological wonders of Chichen Itza, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Swim in the tranquil Ik-Kil cenote and visit Valladolid, Yucatán’s third-largest city
- Participate in a Temazcal ritual led by a real shaman
- Hear about Maya history and culture from a guide
- Round-trip hotel transport included
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
This tour makes covering these top Yucatan attractions easier (and less expensive) than trying to arrange transportation independently, especially if you're traveling with your family or large groups. Bring a few pesos if you want to rent a locker or life jacket for easy floating at the cenote.
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up & drop-off, transport by air-conditioned vehicle
Professional certificated bilingual guide
Lunch (regional buffet)
Guided visit to Chichen-Itza & free time there, visit to the cenote Ik-Kil & free time there
All Taxes & Fees, no extra or hidden charges
Drinks, unless specified