Explore our promoted experiences
- 45-minute architecture cruise on the Chicago River
- Get another perspective on Chicago's heritage buildings
- Shorter tour is ideal for families and people with limited time
- Snacks, drinks, and souvenirs available for purchase on board
Departure & Return
The vessel departs and returns to Wendella's Michigan Avenue Docks located in the heart of Chicago's Magnificent Mile, at the base of the Wrigley Building. Look for the blue "Wendella" awning over the dock staircase. Descend the stairs to the river-level dock.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Weapons prohibited by US Coast Guard
- Outside alcohol is prohibited
- All bags subject to search
- Increased sanitation
- Arrive 15 - 30 minutes prior to your departure time
- Most travelers can participate
- Contact tour operator for wheelchair & ADA access
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wendella Boats
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Cancellation/Amendments Health & Safety Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms