7 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the Ningaloo Reef on this double-dive tour. Head out by boat to two different dive sites with a guide who will help you navigate the underwater areas. The reef is home to over 250 species of corals and over 500 species of fish including giant trevally, cod, and snapper, plus turtles, reef sharks, and sea snakes.
- Tour includes dive gear and a safety briefing
- A buffet lunch, plus drinks and snacks, are included
- Nitrox is available for all certified divers
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is provided, if option selected
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Departure & Return
2 Pelias St, Exmouth WA 6707, Australia
On the corner of Murat & Pelias Streets
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
- Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum Age 6 years
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 21 travelers
- OPERATED BY EXMOUTH DIVE WHALESHARKS NINGALOO
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Scuba Dive Ningaloo Reef?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Scuba Dive Ningaloo Reef?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Scuba Dive Ningaloo Reef
3 hours 30 minutes