11 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Escape the mainland—and discover Fraser Island’s UNESCO-listed scenery—on this seamless day trip. Depart in the morning directly from your Noosa or Rainbow Beach accommodation, and travel in the comfort of a custom-built 4x4 vehicle. You’ll discover the highlights of Fraser Island—the world’s largest sand island. Stop for breakfast on Seventy-Five Mile Beach, swim in Lake McKenzie, discover the Central Station Rainforest, and much more.
- This full-day trip makes exploring Fraser Island seamless
- Get up close and personal with the scenery in a custom 4x4 vehicle
- Round-trip transit and breakfast are included for your ease and comfort
- Explore the island’s UNESCO-listed beaches, lakes, forests, and more
Saved to wishlist!
Full-Day Fraser Island tour by 4WD
Morning Tea and Lunch with a selection of drinks
Hotel Pick up and Drop Off
Child Seats (must be requested at time of booking)
Food and drink unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Passengers are kindly asked to reconfirm their meeting point details directly with the operator at least 24 hours prior to travel and to be at their meeting point 5 minutes before their scheduled departure time.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Child seats available if requested at time of booking
- Passengers kindly asked to reconfirm directly with Discovery Fraser Tours their dietary requirements and meeting point at least 48 hours prior to travel
- Discovery Fraser Tours have implemented a covid safe plan which includes temporarily limiting passenger loads to accommodate social distancing
- Not recommended for very young children
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Discovery Fraser Island
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Fraser Island 4WD Tour from Noosa?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Fraser Island 4WD Tour from Noosa?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Fraser Island 4WD Tour from Noosa?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Fraser Island 4WD Tour from Noosa?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsAudio GuidesNature and WildlifeExtremeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportNoosa & Sunshine CoastFraser Island4WD Tours - QueenslandSporting Events - QueenslandAudio Guides - QueenslandNature and Wildlife - QueenslandExtreme - QueenslandFull-day Tours - QueenslandCategory