Explore our promoted experiences
- Kayak through mangrove islands
- Snorkel at a patch reef
- See native wildlife in a natural environment
- Buffet lunch, and drinks included
Departure & Return
Located along the Harbor Walk at the end of Elizabeth Street, between Schooner Wharf Bar and the Conch Republic Seafood Company on the byway colloquially known as Lazy Way Lane.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
When the Appledore Star reaches Key West’s mangrove islands, the captain will drop the anchor for the first stop of the day. Step into a stable, easy-to-paddle sea kayak, and follow a guide through the calm water, exploring the mangrove ecosystem and wildlife. Following the sea kayaking tour, return to the boat for a buffet lunch of deli meat, cheeses, fresh bread, fried chicken, and Key West’s “pink peel” shrimp.
Spend the afternoon at a nearby patch reef, where you can snorkel above the reef’s nursery systems and sponge gardens. Climb back on deck after your snorkel, wash off the salt using Appledore Star’s fresh water rinse, and grab a beer, wine, sangria, or soda from the open bar for the return trip to Key West.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available. Must notify operator 72 hours prior ro departure.
- Please advise of any specific dietary requirements 72 hours prior to departure.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- In order to expedite the check-in process, please provide lead traveler's e-mail address in the 'special requirement' section during check-out.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sebago Watersports
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms