10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Discover the incredible landscape and hidden sightseeing gems along the road to Hana during this small-group sightseeing excursion by deluxe limo-van. This iconic Maui roadway offers plenty of twists and turns, plus an amazing wealth of attractions and activities. Stop for pictures above the towering lava cliffs, explore a tropical garden, swim in the crystal-clear pool below a waterfall, and dig into a picnic or an optional Pacific-Rim style lunch. A guide, breakfast, chilled drinks entrance fees, and round-trip hotel transport are also covered.
- Small-group luxury Road to Hana tour with breakfast and lunch
- Travel in complete comfort in a deluxe limo-van with no more than eight people
- Visit all of the main sights on the Road to Hana including Kaumahina State Park
- Enjoy an ocean swim at a black sand beach or take a splash into a cascading waterfall
- Learn about Hawaiian culture and history from your professional guide
- Choose the Ultimate option for a full breakfast and 4-course luncheon
Saved to wishlist!
Individual, Leather Captain's Chair Seating for Each Guest!
Ice-cold beverages, complimentary and available throughout your tour day.
Swim Breaks - Black sand beach in Hana or waterfall swim, fresh-water pool ( conditions permitting )
Professional, Hawai'i State Certified Tour Driver / Guide
Resort/Hotel/Condo/Harbor/Private Residence - Pickup and Return Included!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Complimentary Pick-up and Return to your Resort / Hotel / Condominium / Timeshare / Harbor and/or private Residence. If the "Luxury Ultimate Lunch Option" is selected - Beginning 09.15, 2021, the County of Maui is requiring restaurants to ensure that all customers over the age of 12 are fully vaccinated. You'll be dining in two restaurants on this tour, requiring you to show your COVID-19 Vaccination Record and Photo ID card before boarding Temptation Tours’ Limo-Van.
- Kahului Airport, 1 Keolani Pl, Kahului, Maui, HI 96732
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Bringing a bathing suit and towel is recommended
- Guests must be ambulatory. Walkers, Wheelchairs and/or Scooters, of any kind, are not permitted. Tour operator will deny participation to Guests arriving in or with wheelchairs, electric scooters and / or walkers. Guests with heart or respiratory conditions, oxygen tanks, or generators can not participate.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- From 09.15, 2021, the County of Maui is requiring restaurants to ensure that all customers over the age of 12 are fully vaccinated. You'll be dining in two restaurants on this tour, requiring you to show your COVID-19 Vaccination Record and Photo ID card before boarding Temptation Tours’ Limo-Van.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Temptation Tours, Inc.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What will I see during the Small-Group Road to Hana Luxury Tour?
A:With 54 one-lane bridges and 617 curves offering breathtaking scenery and an unforgettable experience, the Road to Hana is a must-see for any Maui vacation.
What kind of vehicle is used for the Small-Group Road to Hana Luxury Tour?
A:This tour is run in a luxury Limo-Van with spacious European leather seating and unbelievably large windows, giving you the perfect view of the Road without compromising your comfort.
How many people go in the same group during the Small-Group Road to Hana Luxury Tour?
A:This tour has a maximum of eight guests.
Is the Small-Group Road to Hana Luxury Tour appropriate for children?
A:Yes - the breathtaking views make for a magnificent outing for guests of all ages.
Can I be picked up from a cruise ship for the Small-Group Road to Hana Luxury Tour?
A:Yes - When making your reservation, please select "Port" and the port where your ship will arrive in the "Tour Details" section. Be sure to call the phone number on your ticket prior to embarkation to confirm your exact pickup details.
Can I be picked up from the airport for the Small-Group Road to Hana Luxury Tour?
A:Yes - When making your reservation, please select "Airport" and "Kahului" in the "Tour Details" section. Be sure to call the phone number on your ticket prior to embarkation to confirm your exact pickup details.
Are there vegetarian options available during the Small-Group Road to Hana Luxury Tour?
A:Yes - Vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free lunch entrées are available. Please specify any dietary restrictions in the "Special Requirements" box at checkout.
What should I bring with me on the Small-Group Road to Hana Luxury Tour?
A:Be sure to bring your swimsuit, a towel, a camera or smartphone, bug spray, and comfortable walking/hiking shoes.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Small-Group Road to Hana Luxury Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Small-Group Road to Hana Luxury Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Small-Group Road to Hana Luxury Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Small-Group Road to Hana Luxury Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Small-Group Road to Hana Luxury Tour
12 hours 30 minutes
13 hours 5 minutes
7 hours 25 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingMauiLahainaShore Excursions - HawaiiPorts of Call Tours - HawaiiFull-day Tours - HawaiiShore Excursions - OahuPorts of Call Tours - OahuFull-day Tours - OahuShore Excursions - Big Island of HawaiiPorts of Call Tours - Big Island of HawaiiFull-day Tours - Big Island of HawaiiCategory
Ulupalakua Ranch Tours & TicketsMaui Ocean Center Tours & TicketsBailey House Museum Tours & TicketsWailea Tours & TicketsWailea Beach Tours & TicketsPipiwai Trail Tours & TicketsHana Tours & TicketsAli'i Kula Lavender Farm Tours & TicketsKapalua Tours & TicketsLanai Island Tours & TicketsKaʻanapali Tours & TicketsWaiʻanapanapa State Park Tours & TicketsPuaʻa Kaʻa State Wayside Park Tours & TicketsMakawao Tours & TicketsLa Perouse Bay Tours & TicketsHana Lava Tube (Ka'eleku Caverns) Tours & TicketsOheo Gulch Tours & TicketsʻIao Valley State Monument Tours & TicketsKahului Harbor Tours & TicketsBanyan Tree Park Tours & Tickets