- Full-day small-group tour of the Great Ocean Road, from Melbourne
- Stroll around Great Otway National Park to check out the rainforest and native wildlife
- Stop at famous rock formations including the Twelve Apostles, Loch Ard Gorge, and London Bridge
- Enjoy a more personalized experience with a small-group tour
Departure & Return
Our main meeting point for this will be the Immigration Museum, 400 Flinders St, corner of Market St, Melbourne @ 7:35am. If you wish to arrange an alternative pickup location, please contact our reservations team on +61393931333.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child fare prices apply from 0 to 12 years old. Infants aged 0 to 4 are not permitted to travel on adult laps and must be safely restrained within a child protective seat. Infant protective seats are free of charge and must be requested at time of booking.
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Our vehicles are not wheelchair, prams or child stroller accessible please refrain from bring on tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Autopia Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms