2 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Go from the city streets of Melbourne to the African plains during a safari slumber experience at Werribee Open Range Zoo. This overnight experience provides luxury accommodation in a canvas tent that overlooks zoo’s African Savannah, and includes an evening night safari and gourmet meals.
- Experience the African savannah without leaving Australia on an overnight safari experience
- Increase your chances of spotting nocturnal wildlife on an evening safari
- Go to sleep and wake up surrounded by nature and away from modern life
- This experience includes a 2-day admission ticket to Werribee Open Range Zoo
Saved to wishlist!
Zoo admission (2 days)
Open Vehicle Adventure, a selection of animal close encounters and additional optional activities.
Private, luxury-tented accommodation with electricity.
All bedding, linen and towels.
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Departure PointWerribee Open Range Zoo, K Road, Werribee, Victoria 3030 Australia
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
7/12/2021 - 6/30/2022
|Thursday:||02:30 PM - 11:30 PM|
|Sunday:||02:30 PM - 11:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY Zoos Victoria
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Slumber Safari at Werribee Open Range Zoo ?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Slumber Safari at Werribee Open Range Zoo ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Slumber Safari at Werribee Open Range Zoo ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Slumber Safari at Werribee Open Range Zoo
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeZoo Tickets & PassesAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesMelbourneNature and Wildlife - VictoriaZoo Tickets & Passes - VictoriaAttractions & Museums - VictoriaNature and Wildlife - Yarra ValleyZoo Tickets & Passes - Yarra ValleyAttractions & Museums - Yarra ValleyNature and Wildlife - BallaratZoo Tickets & Passes - BallaratAttractions & Museums - BallaratCategory
St. Kilda, Melbourne Tours & TicketsNational Gallery of Victoria Tours & TicketsMelbourne Town Hall Tours & TicketsMelbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre (MCEC) Tours & TicketsStation Pier Cruise Ship Terminal Tours & TicketsFitzroy Gardens Tours & TicketsChurchill Island Tours & TicketsYarra River Tours & TicketsSouth Wharf Tours & TicketsFlagstaff Gardens Tours & TicketsLEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Melbourne Tours & TicketsAustralian National Aviation Museum Tours & TicketsParliament House of Victoria Tours & TicketsNational Sports Museum Tours & TicketsSidney Myer Music Bowl Tours & TicketsAAMI Park Tours & TicketsWilliamstown Tours & TicketsQueen Victoria Market Tours & TicketsCrown Melbourne Tours & TicketsRoyal Exhibition Building Tours & Tickets