11 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Indulge your inner foodie on a full-day gourmet tasting tour of the Hunter Valley, including breakfast and lunch. Follow your guide, a professional chef, to shop for fresh fish and seafood at the Sydney Fish Market and sample local specialties with a visit to an artisan producer. Then, visit the region’s best boutique wineries, where you indulge in fine wines paired with regional delicacies like pan-fried barramundi, kangaroo steak, or freshly rolled sushi. This small-group tour is limited to 14 people, ensuring an intimate local experience.
- Full-day gourmet tasting tour of the Hunter Valley led by a professional chef
- Shop for fresh fish and seafood at the Sydney Fish Markets
- Enjoy wine and food tasting at boutique wineries
- Sample local specialties like barramundi and kangaroo
- Breakfast, lunch, and wine tastings included
- Pickup and drop-off from select Sydney hotels included
Saved to wishlist!
Selected hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Sydney departures between 6:20am to 7:10am. Please contact Tour Operator directly at firstname.lastname@example.org , 24 hours prior to the tour to confirm exact Pickup time and location and to advise of any special dietary requirements or food allergies if any.
Aarons Hotel (6:30am)
Adina Apartment Harbourside Shelley St (7am)
Larmont Hotel Kings Corss Road (6:20am)
Hilton (pick up in Pitt St 6.25am)
Ibis World Square [6:40am] - Meet @ Rydges World Square Hotel on Pitt Street
Mercure (Little Regent Street Entrance) [6:30am]
Macleay Lodge [6:20am]
Meriton Suits Dank St [6:30am]
Pier One Hotel Walsh Bay [7:00am]
Pier One Dawes Point [6:50am]
Hotel Stellar (Wentworth Ave) [6:30am]
Sydney Fish Market [7:10am]
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Maximum number per booking is 16 people
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking as most food is prepared prior
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gourmet Getaway Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Day Trip with Chef-Led Hunter Valley Gourmet Food and Wine from Sydney?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Day Trip with Chef-Led Hunter Valley Gourmet Food and Wine from Sydney?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Day Trip with Chef-Led Hunter Valley Gourmet Food and Wine from Sydney?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Day Trip with Chef-Led Hunter Valley Gourmet Food and Wine from Sydney?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Day Trip with Chef-Led Hunter Valley Gourmet Food and Wine from Sydney
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsMarketsFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingSydneyNew South WalesFood Tours - New South WalesBus Tours - New South WalesWine Tastings - New South WalesMarkets - New South WalesFull-day Tours - New South WalesFood Tours - Hunter ValleyBus Tours - Hunter ValleyWine Tastings - Hunter ValleyMarkets - Hunter ValleyFull-day Tours - Hunter ValleyFood Tours - Port StephensBus Tours - Port StephensWine Tastings - Port StephensMarkets - Port StephensFull-day Tours - Port StephensCategory
Pylon Lookout Tours & TicketsCamp Cove Tours & TicketsWILD LIFE Sydney Zoo Tours & TicketsWoolloomooloo Wharf Tours & TicketsBotany Bay Tours & TicketsPitt Street Mall Tours & TicketsChinese Garden of Friendship Tours & TicketsWhite Bay Cruise Terminal (WBCT) Tours & TicketsAustralian Museum Tours & TicketsMt. Kosciuszko National Park Tours & TicketsThe Gap Tours & TicketsDouble Bay Tours & TicketsMuseums Discovery Centre Tours & TicketsPaddington Tours & TicketsKatoomba Falls Tours & TicketsMuseum of Contemporary Art Tours & TicketsHyde Park Tours & TicketsNewtown Tours & TicketsSt. Mary's Cathedral Tours & TicketsGarrison Church Tours & Tickets