Explore our promoted experiences
- Enjoy a flexible schedule with this sightseeing cruise on Sydney Harbour with the choice of one or two days
- Departs frequently throughout the day
- Learn about the city from live onboard commentary
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
What To Expect
Hop off at any of the five stops, including Taronga Zoo, Shark Island, Watsons Bay and Manly. Enjoy learning about the sights from live informative commentary provided on board the cruise.
Boats departs frequently from Circular Quay, and the entire route takes up to 1.5 hours to complete.
Taronga Zoo: Discover Australia's amazing wildlife. Choose the optional upgrade to include zoo entrance ticket and the Sky Safari Gondola. The zoo is home to more than 2,900 exotic and native animals, with zoo-keeper talks and animal shows offered daily.
Shark Island: An island situation in the middle of the harbour. Ideal for a picnic and a swim as you take in the breathtaking vistas of Sydney Harbour
Watsons Bay: A short walk to beaches, lookout points and popular waterside restaurants.
Manly: Situated among the Northern Beaches of Sydney, and a popular spot for Australian surfers.
Circular Quay: Home to the iconic Sydney Opera House, the historic Rocks district, Sydney Harbour Bridge and weekend markets.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Hop-On Hop Off 1-Day Explorer is valid for same day travel.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Hop-On Hop Off 2-Day Explorer is valid for 2 consecutive calendar days.
- Cruises operate Saturday - Sunday year round and Wed-Sun during NSW school holidays (subject to change)
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Captain Cook Cruises
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- "Some tours omit one or more of the stops, and it requires considerable study and planning to know where one will actually be able to get on and off." See review
- "The ferries were a great way to inexpensively get from here to there and all points in between!" See review
- "Good way to have availability to a lot of places quickly." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews