- Scenic 2-hour flight over Gosses Bluff, Kings Canyon, and Lake Amadeus, from Ayers Rock Airport
- Learn about the geology and Aboriginal histories of Australia's Red Centre
- View landmarks like Kings Canyon, Gosses Bluff, and Lake Amadeus from the air
- Includes live commentary via radio headsets, guaranteed window seating, and hotel pickup and drop-off
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
|Monday - Sunday:||05:00 AM - 04:30 PM|
What To Expect
Fly over the vast Australian outback and approach the George Gill Range and the beginning of Kings Canyon. Circle above the canyon as your pilot points out landmarks including the Garden of Eden waterhole and the Lost City.
Continue over the inaccessible George Gill and Middle Ranges, a sight seen by few people as it is inaccessible by road. Then circle the area of Gosses Bluff where a meteorite is thought to have crashed 140 million years ago and left a massive crater that is known as Tnorala to the Western Arrernte Aboriginal people.
Return to the airport and get another look at Lake Amadeus from the air. Your tour ends with return to your starting point.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per aircraft is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ayers Rock Scenic Plane Flights
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms