- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Scenic air tour
- Qualified and professional pilot
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Take off and fly along the northern and western faces of Uluru (Ayers Rock), then follow the northern and western faces of Kata Tjuta (the Olgas), and get a rare view of the eastern face of Kata Tjuta, which is not accessible to the public.
On the way to Lake Amadeus, pass over the remains of an ancient coral reef. At the lake, your pilot makes low passes over the water in order to show you the intricate patterns and colors on the surface of the lake. Then soar higher to take in the 112 miles (180 kilometers) of water.
Hear informative commentary about Lake Amadeus, Uluru, Kata Tjuta, and the surrounding areas throughout your flight. At the end of 60 minutes, return to the airport and transfer back to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per aircraft is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ayers Rock Scenic Plane Flights
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms