5 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Join your friendly and professional guide in your air-conditioned small group tour vehicle to explore the most profound and culturally significant monolith in Australia. Embrace the culture, geology and environment that is Uluru. You will meander into Mutitjulu Waterhole, undertake the Mala Walk and visit rock art sites to learn of Uluru’s significance to the Anangu (local Aboriginal) people. Adjourn to the Talinguru Nyakunytjaku viewing area to watch an uninterrupted sunset away from the crowds to appreciate the expanse of this desert region at its most peaceful.
- Circumnavigate the base of Uluru by vehicle
- Learn the cultural history and Creation stories of the Anangu people
- Enjoy two fully guided walks to Mutitjulu Waterhole and to Kantju Gorge
- Watch the sunset from a different perspective with sparkling wine
- Small group tour - maximum 11 participants
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick up and drop off from all Ayers Rock Resort hotels
Transport by modern air-conditioned vehicle
Friendly, professional guide
Two short guided walks at Uluru and full base drive by vehicle
Sparkling wine and light refreshments
1 bottle water and refill
National Park Entry Fee $38 per adult - valid for 72 hours. Children (0-18 years) $0. Payable direct
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If you are staying at Emu Walk apartments, your pick up location will be Desert Gardens hotel.
If you are Staying at The Lost Camel, your pick up location will be Sails in the Desert Hotel.
Pick up times differ depending on the time of year. On arrival into your Ayers Rock accommodation please call to reconfirm your touring pick up time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Please advise of any particular dietary requirements at the time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY SEIT Outback Australia
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Pick up and drop off worked well .All in all very good value for money.It was a very lovely group as well.Thank you Dan and Wayne" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Uluru Small Group Tour including Sunset
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursAudio GuidesHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportUluruBus Tours - Northern TerritoryAudio Guides - Northern TerritoryHistorical Tours - Northern TerritoryHalf-day Tours - Northern TerritoryBus Tours - South AustraliaAudio Guides - South AustraliaHistorical Tours - South AustraliaHalf-day Tours - South AustraliaBus Tours - Western AustraliaAudio Guides - Western AustraliaHistorical Tours - Western AustraliaHalf-day Tours - Western AustraliaCategory