4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience the magnetic allure of Uluru (Ayers Rock) on a morning tour of the sacred landmark. Learn about Uluru’s long history, from sacred Aboriginal site to postcard star, as you watch the sunrise over the mighty rock. Then, embark on a guided 7-mile (11km) walk around the base of Uluru, stopping to see the waterfalls of Kantju Gorge and admire the Aboriginal rock art at the Mutitjulu Waterhole.
- Sunrise guided walking tour at Uluru
- Watch the sunrise over Uluru from the Talinguru Nyakunytjaku viewing area
- Enjoy dazzling views as you hike the 7-mile (11km) Uluru base walk
- Marvel over the Aboriginal rock art at the Mutitjulu Waterhole
- Travel by air-conditioned coach
- Ideal introduction to Uluru for first-time visitors!
Saved to wishlist!
Light breakfast including cereal, fruit and muffin
Experienced Local Guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Super comfortable luxury coach including: free wifi, in-seat USB, air conditioning
Tea, coffee or hot chocolate & biscuits
Uluru & Kata Tjuta National Park Fees
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick-ups commence prior to the tour start time. Please refer to your voucher for your hotel pick-up time or call the operator. You will be collected from the hotel you have selected in the drop down list. If you wish to change your pick-up location, you must call the operator at least 24 hrs prior to travel. If your hotel does not appear on the dropdown list, the operator does not pick-up from your hotel. Please phone the operator to arrange an alternate pick-up time and location.
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
4/1/2021 - 3/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||05:00 AM - 08:00 AM|
4/1/2022 - 3/31/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||05:00 AM - 08:00 AM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A good level of fitness is required for this tour.
- We'll supply drinking water, all you need to do is bring your water bottles
- Minimum 1.5 litres of water required to participate in the walk
- Comfortable walking shoes are a must! Open shoes not recommended
- Tour commences 1 hour prior to sunrise, as such tour start start time with vary depending on time of year
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- National Park Pass is free of charge to December 31 2020 and $25 per person thereafter
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY AAT Kings
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Uluru Sunrise and Guided Base Walk?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Uluru Sunrise and Guided Base Walk?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Sturdy trainers or walking boots are definitely required to keep out sand and grit, and not just "comfortable footware"." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Uluru Sunrise and Guided Base Walk
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingUluruNature and Wildlife - Northern TerritoryWalking Tours - Northern TerritoryHalf-day Tours - Northern TerritoryNature and Wildlife - South AustraliaWalking Tours - South AustraliaHalf-day Tours - South AustraliaNature and Wildlife - Western AustraliaWalking Tours - Western AustraliaHalf-day Tours - Western AustraliaCategory